Why You Should Join a Real Estate Investment Network
There are different types of real estate investment networks out there. As a real estate investor, you should research the networks and choose which one is best for you. You may even end up joining several depending on your business goals and property investment needs.
Pooling Investment Resources
Some real estate investment networks may be centered around pooling investment funds to purchase properties, whether they are commercial units, raw land, residential flips or rental properties. The investors would share in the profits. This may be a great option if you are looking to be a less-active investor, but want to benefit from the great investment opportunities that real estate offers.
Exclusive Member Services
Then, there are other real estate investment networks where investors share ideas and resources with one another. This is more what PropertyLark is all about, in addition to providing our own exclusive member resources that you won’t find with other home buying networks. We focus primarily on the residential real estate market. Our members are comprised of fix and flip investors (house flippers), buy and hold investors (rental property owners) and real estate wholesalers.
Our network members are able to share ideas and pool resources with one another. However, the main advantages of joining the PropertyLark real estate investment network are centered around what we can offer our members:
- Exclusive Off-Market Deals—We buy properties directly from motivated sellers and pass them onto our investors. We match your investment needs with our marketing strategies to bring you exclusive deals that won’t be found through any other listing source.
- Property Analytics Tools—PropertyLark has developed custom software to streamline and enhance the property search process. You can run detailed analytics on any property (on or off the market) to determine if it is a viable investment opportunity. Set your purchase and renovation budgets while estimating the property’s value for resale or rental.
- Creative Financing Options—We work with property buyers who are funding transactions in a variety of different ways. Whether you want to pay cash or work out a unique financing plan with the seller, our system allows you to get deals done in whatever way works best for you.
- Service & Support—The PropertyLark team is always here to help with personal service and ample support resources. We are committed to helping you make the most of your real estate investment opportunities.
- No Upfront Membership Fees—It doesn’t cost you anything to be a PropertyLark investment network member. We only get paid when you get deals done.
How to Join the PropertyLark Network
To learn more about the exclusive PropertyLark network, contact us today. Or, you can fill out the contact form to the right (and the brief buyer questionnaire that follows) to see if you qualify.